There were some nice reviews posted last week before the iPhone 6 was made available to the public.
Here are some reviews that I thought are worth your time.
- The Verge has a review for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. The photos are really nice too.
- Matthew Panzarino at TechCrunch has a more real world review by taking the phones with him to Disneyland. He posted a nice side-by-side video of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad roller coaster between a point-and-shoot camera and the iPhone 6.
- John Gruber has his thoughtful take on the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
- Jason Snell reviews the new iPhones at Macworld which happen to be his last article for them. (You can check him out now at sixcolors.com)
- Photographer Austin Mann reviews the new iPhone’s camera and video capabilities. It’s really well done and he really pushes the camera to the max.